Due to a recent outbreak of kennel cough in the AZ agility community, we have made the tough decision to postpone Title Mania until Jan. 31, Feb. 1 & 2. We are doing this in the best interest of all dogs entered in the trial. With the large number of dogs that have fallen ill, we would rather take caution than risk infecting even more dogs. We realize that this will impact those of you coming from out of town and we deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will be issuing full refunds of all entry fees and kennel space costs (i.e. I will rip up your checks). The only $$ that will not be refunded is t-shirt money. The t-shirts have already arrived and we can either send them out to you or you can collect them on the newly scheduled date. If you would like your shirt mailed to you, please let me know and we will get it sent out. Keep in mind that the date on the shirts will reflect the original Title Mania date! :)
Please understand that we are doing this with you and your dog's best interest at heart. This decision was not made lightly as we would feel terrible if even more dogs come down with this highly contagious disease.